- Easily identify all open orders for one specific item.
- While you are adding an item to an order, the system automatically displays inventory information about the item - no switching to another screen!
- Categorize your inventory by type
- Finished Products - items you sell to your customers
- Materials - items used in operations, such as shipping supplies or components for production
- Other - non-physical items, such as sales tax and shipping and handling charges
- View inventory information for beginning inventory, total in, total out, adjustments, open orders, total used for kits, and on-hand.
- Kit management - items can be sold individually or as part of a kit.
- Any adjustment to the inventory creates a transaction that is identified as a manual transaction for auditing.
- Inventory transactions can be listed and filtered in different ways.